BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to Gym Chat!

Where I'm free to post my opinions on the wonderful sport of gymnastics and all who are involved with it! :)

Ugly leotards? You can count on me to point out every flaw. Bad gymnasts? Yep, I've got that covered too. That means if you're easily offended, you should probably leave.

Anyways, about myself. I'm a Prep-Op. gymnast at Arcadia in PA. It's a love-hate relationship. But hey, most are, so I'm not concerned. I'm 14 years old, a freshman at a performing arts school called Lincoln Park (from here on known as LPPACS). My birthday is August 21st so make sure to send me lovely messages telling me happy birthday, or to say that I've just been here 15 years too many. :P

Hoping to start blogging away soon.

Love,
Kayleigh

0 comments: